Spirit of Sedona Reiki Retreat
10/3 through 10/8/2022
Monday evening through Saturday morning
Vortex Energy Reiki, Oak Creek Meditations, Hike, Yoga, Laybrinth, 2 Jeep Tours, Spa Afternoon, and special Shaman/Medicine Man Ceremony just for us!
Includes Reiki Master Training/Certification & Attunement (9 hours + 21 Day follow-up*)
and includes Reiki 1 or 2 Attunement
*Must be at Level 2 before Retreat to receive included Master Training
Join Me at Spirit of Sedona this October!
This Reiki Retreat is for the special person who:
- Loves life, spirituality, energy, fun, adventure and ….
· Wants to embrace and revitalize their Daily Spiritual Practice
· Who is seeking a Reiki Master that is “real”, joy-filled, manifesting queen, and fun and cares deeply!
* Who want to take their Reiki deeper!
*Who is ready to become a Reiki Master!
- Who is ready to be attuned to Reiki 2
- * Who is curious and wants to know more about Reiki 1
- Must be at least a Level 2 or 3 to take Master level Training while in Sedona.
· Who loves to meditate, especially in nature by Oak Creek and the Stupha!
· Who would love to know more about Jack Canfield’s Success Principles
· Who wants a Retreats that is transformative – more than a vacation!
- Who wants a Retreat well organized and surrounded with other like-minded individuals!
· Who enjoys a Spa Afternoon – swimming, jacuzzi, optional massages etc.
· Who wants their Sedona Reiki Retreat to have it all, be well organized and provide spiritual experiences with Energy along with adventure and fun! A perfect 5 days in Sedona – spirit filled, fun, Reikilicious and adventurous!
· Who wants Shaman/Medicine Man Blessings. Walking Crow will lead us in Sacred Ceremony with drumming, smudging and fire ceremony on our last evening in Sedona!
· This Retreat is for those wanting to infuse Reiki into all they do! Reiki 1, 2 attunements and Reiki Master Attunement and Training offered! This is truly a one of a kind
- Who wants a Retreat that combines all the great aspects of Sedona with a daily practice of staying grounded, empowered and rejuvenated with loads of Red Rock Energy and REIKI!
This is going to be a week of the perfect balance of being in nature, meditating by Oak Creek each morning, walking the labyrinth, learning Reiki’s Gokai of calming centering precepts of no worry and gratitude, enjoying Yoga, experiencing Sound Bowl healing, and shopping at Tlaquepaque right next door, and luxuriating during our SPA afternoon, with plenty of free time for you to choose from a variety of activities or to simply relax.
The Spirit of Sedona Reiki retreat will be led by Jacquie Freeman, Reiki Master and Master Instructor, Author, and Mandala Artist. Jacquie leads Inland Empire Reiki in Southern California for the last decade and has taught hundreds of Reiki classes and students during that time and has a large following. Jacquie has given over 16 Retreats at beautiful locations in Laguna Beach, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Idyllwild, Lake Arrowhead and in Sedona, and many participants have attended several of her Retreats, a testament to the value, fun and lessons gained while on Retreat with her.
Retreat cost: $1888 with early bird perk (before 5/5 and save $100) and another perk of prior participants save $100 and pay in full receive $50 shopping credit! Wow!
Non-refundable deposit is only $299.
EARLY BIRDS who pay their deposit before 5/5 will SAVE $100 off the cost of the Retreat.
PAST PARTICIPANTS ON ONE OF JACQUIE’S PREVIOUS RETREATS: Save an additional $100!
RECEIVE A $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO TLAQUEPAQUE: Pay in full by 6/5/22 (Good for over 50 shops and many restaurants nearby!)
Space is limited to only 8 participants. We are SOLD OUT. If this one sounds perfect, please join us for our next Retreat in 2023! Your deposit will hold your spot. Final payment is not due until September 15, 2022.
Sorry, we are now full!
You’ll book directly with Las Abrigados or third party to make your room reservations. ants
Join Me at Spirit of Sedona this October!
Monday evening 10/3 - Saturday morn 10/8
The Spirit of Sedona Retreat
Enjoy the magic of Sedona on this Transformative and Spiritual Retreat. You may also add on Reiki Master training, if you are at Reiki Level 2 at least 5 months before this retreat. (See details below to become a Reiki Master in Sedona)
If you've attended previously you know the value! This Retreat Includes:
- Daily Group Time to Discuss Reiki, Journal, Meditations, group discussion, Self-Reiki, Quiet time, and fun and laughter
- Reiki Attunements for each participant out on Red Rocks during HIKE – Level 1, or 2, or Reiki Master 3!
- Chakra Meditations
- Daily Guided Meditations on Oak Creek
- Daily Labyrinth Walks
- Enjoy 2 Jeep trips – one is the famous PINK JEEP ride on broken Arrow – a rugged, fun, Jeep Ride on a 2.5 hour JEEP Tour Adventure with Guide. Jeep riding in Sedona is an adventure!
- Another Jeep Ride is more tame – and is a special guided tour to Vortex sites in Sedona This guide is very knowledable about archeology as well as the background to the vortexes. A very interesting couple of hours of being outside in Sedona with a special guide/tour!
- Includes Needed Free Time for a Spa Day time at world reknown Spa (pool/jacuzzi included and all services such as massages, etc., you will pay for on your own)
- Access Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping next door1
- Reiki Master Training & Certification available for participants who are at Level 2, at least 4 months before the Retreat begins. Jacquie also has on-line training before and after the retreat. Before the retreat at Level 2 would prepare you for Master training in Sedona. Includes 8 hours of Master Level Training!
- Includes Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 attunement on Red Rocks!
- Free Parking on-site
- Free Wifi
- Excludes Hotel accommodations/See details below. There is no room block. tripadvisor.com or another third party hotel vender such as hotels.com, expedia or sedonahotelsandresorts.com a 1 bedroom also has a sofa bed as well as the queen bed. You and a friend may share a room at your own discretion.
- Includes Welcome Gifts!
- All payments are non-refundable (unless retreat cancelled.) Trip insurance is recommended for flights.
- I recommend Flights into Flagstaff or Phoenix Sky Harbor if flying. Arrange a shuttle or rental car.
- Excludes accommodations/meals
- Make your accommodation reservations at Las Abrigados Resort by calling directly 1.928.282.1777 or going to their website. There is no block of rooms as the rates you can get on your own, or through a third party (like hotel.com, etc.) are excellent.
The Spirit of Sedona Retreat sample itinerary:
5 Mornings (Saturday morning closing circle 9 am)
8:30 am Meet for Morning Lesson. Success Principle, Success Principle Lesson, Reiki.
9:15 to 10 am: We walk the Labyrinth and then Jacquie will lead you on a daily Meditation. We sit near the Oak Creek which is gorgeous to listen to and hear the birds overhead as we take in the beauty of Sedona and nature.
10:30 am to 12:30 pm Reiki Master Training
4 Afternoons (Tuesday through Friday):
Free time for swimming, meditation, shopping, yoga (Spa afternoon on Thursday at Sedona Spa is optional.)
3 pm to 6 pm: Jeep Adventures that are included, or Sunset HIKE and mediation while on Hike, in nature, and Reiki Attunement while on HIKE in nature.
6:30 pm to 8 pm: Friday evening, Shaman and Medicine Man, Walking Crow will hold a Drumming Circle, Smudging and Fire Ceremony along with an Ancestral BLESSING for each person in attendance. All this at his sacred grounds studio.
Reiki Master Option Available: Included!
If you are wanting to attend a Reiki Retreat and also become a Reiki Master, this is a great opportunity to take your training in Sedona
PRE-REQUISITE: Must be a Reiki Level 2 for at least 4 months or more. Inquire if you need to take a Level 1 or Level 2 class before our Retreat.
Reiki Master Training includes:
1. One 90 minute Advanced Class training before the retreat begins on Zoom.
2. Approx. 8 hours in-class Training while on Retreat with additional outdoor Daily Reiki activities.
3. Attunement while in Sedona
4. Certificate given to you while in Sedona
5. Follow up with Jacquie during 21 days of Self-Reiki following attunement
6. You may re-attend one of my Reiki Master trainings free of charge
This is valued at $695 to $1,000 and is included when signing up for The Spirit of Sedona Retreat.
7. Includes Reiki Master gift and full Notebook
The Energy in Sedona is incredible! Join us as we embark on a Retreat that is like no others. The Spirit of Sedona Retreat offers you deep inner work and introspection, all while being expertly guided and nurtured by Jacquie Freeman.
Join us at Spirit of Sedona for 5 days of Reiki!
Retreat: $1888 (As low as $1650!)
Reserve your Space/non-refundable dep.: $299
Balance is not due until 9/15/22
Early Birds register by 5/5/22 save $100
Past Participants save another $100
Pay in full by 6/5/22 receive $50 Tlaquepaque Gift Certificate good for shopping/restaurants
Includes all activities as listed and excludes your accommodations/lunches/dinners and any shopping you may do.
This retreat will fill. Secure your spot now with a deposit of $299. Final payment due September 15th, 2022. No Refunds unless the retreat is cancelled.
Beautifully Located in the Heart of Sedona